Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pray For These Tragedy Victims

I went back and forth over whether to show this video or not, but I wanted to give you a visual if you've not yet seen it in order to further the tenacity of your prayers for the victims and families of the victims of this horrific accident! {WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS VERY HARD TO WATCH.}

I'm not sure if you've heard of this yet, but tragedy struck the Sugarland concert at the Indiana State Fair this weekend when 60mph winds took down the stage, killing at least four people and injuring at least forty others.  I ask you to put these people on your prayer lists and to lift them up.


Source

Heavenly Father, please hold each and every person affected by this horrific accident in Your hands and lift them up during this very difficult time.  In Your Name, I pray.  Amen.

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...