Thursday, August 4, 2011

Prepare To Laugh...And Be Uncomfortable

So, I don't know about you, but when I was growing up, there were certain people who were awesome to me, musically speaking.  One of those people who had the hits I loved to hear?


THIS GUY!

Yes, people, I love George Michael's songs, and I am not ashamed to say it!  So, imagine my delight when a musical sensation all of a sudden becomes hysterically funny and uncomfortable at the same time.  Yes, it can be done.  I came across this video today and I was literally tearing up I was laughing so hard.  I couldn't help but wonder what I would do if this guy randomly showed up with his mad sax skills and busted out some "Careless Whisper" circa 1984 (which may or may not be the year I was hatched born).

Check it out, y'all, and get your laugh on this Thursday morning!


Source

Absolutely hilarious!  Happy Day!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...