Friday, August 26, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WISH!!!!


Just wanted to do a quick post for two people that I love so very much in this world.  In fact, you miiiiiiight just remember them (I've posted about them before around these parts).

One year ago today, back on my "golden" birthday, I had the distinct honor of standing beside these two as they tied themselves together for life in marriage!!!!  What a golden day it was for me because I got to see two people who deserve all the love and happiness in the world get to be celebrated by friends and family, and it genuinely meant the world to me that they asked me to be a part of it.  How blessed am I?

Without further ado.............



HAPPY



FIRST



ANNIVERSARY,



NAY & DK!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember the photographer's name in order to give photo credit, but I didn't take this last one! 

While I definitely don't see you or talk to you guys enough for my liking, I love you guys more than you'll ever know!  Can we just redo your wedding every year?!?!  I'd be down with that.  I'll wear my bridesmaid's outfit and everything!  Okay, it's a plan!


Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...