Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Awesomeness for this week!

Okay, whenever I find things that I think are completely awesome, I have vowed to share them with my loyal followers (you guys!).

This is something that is completely AWESOME! The talent that this guy has is insane!

I wonder how long it took him to learn to play like this. You may have to adjust your speakers accordingly, but trust me, it is absolutely worth a listen.

I seriously think I would bow down to this musical genius! ;)




Seriously, tell me that is not fabulous!

Please note: I do not own the rights to anything concerning this video. This video comes from YouTube user guitar90, and all credit should be given to him.

Until next time,
A seriously impressed Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...