Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Traveling = Love.

If there has ever been anything on my MUST DO list, traveling is it! I love traveling! I love packing the suitcases and the car (I know, you're thinking I can't be serious, but I am!). I love that feeling of "putting the puzzle together" when you look at the open back of a Ford Explorer and see the possibilities of the neatest and most efficient way to pack your things into it. Sure, it will be floor to ceiling, but each item will have been placed there on purpose, with love. :)



Yeah, it's safe to say that I am a total freak about some things. Packing a car and containers are two of those things. (I absolutely adore cute things to store other cute things in. There are so many storage options out there these days - the best part is that you no longer have to sacrifice style for functionality). I heart containers!



But, let's veer sharply back to the topic at hand - traveling. Most folks look most forward to the big trips - that all-inclusive resort in the Mayan Riviera, the coastal tour of Greece, the all-impressive tour of Italy that is gorgeous enough to stop your breathing. Those are all on my "dream travels" list, but I sometimes get really excited for the little trips. You know the ones I'm talking about - the 2-3 hour trips to visit family and friends, even if it's just for a few days. I, for one, get really excited and pumped for these trips.



I must show you one of the biggest reasons why!


CiCi and MuChi riding in my lap - passenger side!

On the big trips, my furbabies can't come along...on the shorter ones, they can, and how I do love to have them with me! There really is nothing that compares to "children" who unconditionally love you and would give anything in the world just to come with you!

Mr. Chicken Wing and I love to bring them along - they get SO excited when we ask them the following questions:

"MuChi, do you want to go for a ride?"

"CiCi, you want to go in the car-car?"

(They were brought up using different terminology so we have to use both)! HeHe!

Okay, so faithful followers out there:
What about travel gets you super excited? Do you love the big trips or the smaller trips better?

Until next time,
Got-the-travel-bug Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...