Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicken Wing Movie Review: Taken

Well, Mr. Chicken Wing and I watched 'Taken' with Liam Neeson the other day, and I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you a quick Chicken Wing Movie Review.

I thought the movie was great! Liam Neeson absolutely captured the essence of his role - I wouldn't want to make him mad and then meet him in a dark alley! :-)

I think the BEST part, though, was that the movie was not scary...I wasn't terrified to go to sleep after watching it. I'd describe it as intense, but thrilling...it definitely kept you guessing and there were some cliffhanger moments where you wondered if he'd accomplish his goal in time.

Was it the best movie I've ever seen? No.

Was it worthy of making it onto our Netflix queue? Absolutely!

You should check it out if you get the chance! Feel free to let me know what you thought about it - I don't mind if your opinion differs from mine. Who knows? You might just find a movie that you decide you have to buy because of this review! (Just kidding. I'm not that vain, really!)
[Insert halo here.]

Until next time,
Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...