Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Series - Stay Tuned

Every now and again, I find it harder and harder to come up with content that will hopefully entertain you.  I know that this blog is supposed to be about me and my life, and it is, but I have found that I also write this blog for each and every one of you.  I don't think you understand how much it means to me when someone says, "I love your blog.  I am a religious follower of the Chicken Wing."  Umm, hello....please pause while I retrieve the socks that you just rocked off my feet!

I've recently been made privvy to an awesome initiative in which bloggers can reflect on their year, and share their stories with one another, and I thought this could be an excellent opportunity for me.  I am behind (what can I say - I am always tardy to the party), but I will catch up and I will continue this.  It's called Reverb 10.

An excerpt from their website reads:  "Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10 - and the 31 prompts our authors have created for you - you'll have support on your journey."


Basically, every day for the month of December, an author asks a question (called a prompt), and you simply answer it via your blog.  Then you share it with the world.

So, I've decided that I'm going to play along. 2010 has been an interesting year for me, and I think it will be therapeutic for me to look back upon the lessons that I've learned this year.

Stay tuned for a recap of my year, and don't forget - I'm starting at the beginning.  Prompt #1, from December 1st. If you blog, I'd love to hear your reverb perspectives!

Until next time,
Miss Chicken Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...