Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb 10 - Prompt #19

December 19 – Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leonie Allan)

The simple answer to this would be chocolate and wine.  There is very little that delicious chocolate and a few bottles of wine won't heal for you.  If I stick with this answer, I'd say that it was literally a drip-by-drip evolution.  I wouldn't mind being healed in this same fashion in 2011, as well, because what can I say - it's helped me so far!

*Sidenote:  I'm not actually a lush or a glutton.  If I'm being completely honest, there is a list of things/people/places that have healed me this year in addition to the two things listed above. That list would include, but is not limited to:  God, my church, Comanche, my true friends, the family members who reached out to me, my coworkers, and my puppies (also known as my furbabies).  But, I want to give you a visual of the first two things so you can enjoy my happy place for awhile. 

Don't touch my chocolate buttercream!  Source

My preciousssss!

Adorable...and the cake looks delish!

That's what I'm talking about!

Peeps - what healed you this year?

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...