December 22 – Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)
This prompt is a sore subject for me because I love to travel. I'm sure I would make an excellent traveler should I get to do it more. If you take a roadtrip with me, you'd be surprised how long I can last between pee breaks. Maybe that's oversharing, so I apologize. Basically, I think I'm a great travel buddy. I wish I would have been able to travel more in 2010, but I will list the awesome places that I did have the pleasure of traveling to.
- Baltimore, Maryland - good trip. Lots of cool things to experience there, such as the incredible aquarium-. Beautiful in the Inner Harbor area.
- The beach where my family vacations - I'd love to tell you where it is specifically, but I don't want it to ever become commercial.
- Myrtle Beach, SC - an awesome spot to vacation with some of the best friends in the world! Loved that trip and the memories made!
- Washington, D.C. area - I traveled there and got to stay for almost a week with one of my best friends as she got married!
- A few good trips to North Carolina - love my family so much and it was awesome getting to see them. We need to schedule more of those for sure!
If I had my way next year, I'd take a two-week tour of Italy. Then, I'd take a two-week tour of California (because I want to experience the entire state). Then, I'd take a two-week tour of Hawaii because I am dying to go there! Everyone says I'll never want to leave! Then, since I'm basically traveling all year, I'd take a two-week tour of Ireland, because I've also heard rave reviews about that! To wrap up my 2011 travel itenerary, I'd do a two-week stint in Australia, because I bet that would be cool!
Unfortuately, I don't think this dream was meant to pan out for me because 1) I don't have that much time off from work and 2) I'm not a billionaire. But, the question was "where would you like to travel next year?"
How about you? Where would you like to go next year?
Until next time,