Friday, December 24, 2010

Reverb 10 - Prompt #23

December 23 – New Name. Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (Author: Becca Wilcott)

Hmm, this is a very tough one, but a cool one, as well!  I've always liked names that don't necessarily sound American.  Is that weird?  I don't know. 

For example, there have been times in my life that I would have loved to be a gorgeous Italian woman named Luciana.  What a gorgeous name!  I was obsessed with the Spanish name Aurelia for the longest time.  Maybe I could be a super hot Australian named Adelaide.  Rockin body, scorching hot accent.  I mean, if the prompt had asked "Who would you be for a day," I would have chosen Sofia Vergara hands-down.  I think if I could introduce myself to strangers using a different name, it would be an exotic sounding name like one of those.

How about you?  What name would you choose?

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...