Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb 10 - Prompt #15

December 15 – 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

Okay, I think it would be best to reflect on what I don't want to forget when I lose my memory in list form.  Okay........GO!

- Laughing with my Papa on multiple occasions.
- My last precious moments with Papa the night before he passed away.
- My family beach vacation at the best beach in the world with the best family in the world.
- Eating a world-famous Britt's doughnut for the first time.
- The massively successful events planned and executed.
- The beautiful weddings I've been privileged enough to experience.
- The Redskins beating the Cowboys at the beginning of the season.
- The engagements of high school friends.
- The engagements of college friends.
- The births of my friends' very first child.
- The DIY projects I accomplished.
- Meeting and falling head over heels for Comanche (bold and underline necessary).
- The weddings of dear friends and family members who found the loves of their lives.
- The new friends I've made who have become like family.
- Finding a new church to renew the structured part of my faith.
- Learning who would be there for me during tough times.
- Taking up Zumba classes.
- A pot luck-style dinner with some of my best girlfriends (and the chance to catch up on our lives).
- The creative dates I have been taken on.
- All the laughing and smiling I've done.
- The girls' night sessions with two of my favorite girls at local hot spots. (One ending in an all-nighter. On a work night.)
- My adorable dogs playing their hearts out in the snow (except for MuChi, who only wanted to get back inside).

I'm sure there's so much more I'd yearn to remember, but this is what I've got for now!

Until next time,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...